DSLA (Decentralized Service Level Agreement) Protocol is a risk management structure that aims to scale down the risk that customers may get through service delays and financial losses. The protocol is supposed to be an alternative to SLA (Service Level Agreement) contracts.
Is DSLA a good project to invest in? Let’s find out.
Features of DSLA Protocol
While SLA is a contract between the service provider and the customers documenting the services the provider will furnish the customer with, it does not address longer delays, unstable connections, and unavailable support, which causes losses on the client’s side. DSLA is meant to solve these problems overseen by the SLA.
- Participants can be able to earn by staking DSLA coins.
- The protocol provides prediction markets. DSLA users can swap coins while the risk is tokenized. Tokenization is the process of exchanging sensitive data for non-sensitive data called tokens.
- Users of DSLA platforms can trade (hold long and short positions) tokenized expectations.
- Ability to create new SLAs via the DSLA platform. This means that platforms that still rely on SLAs can be able to benefit from DSLA Protocol’s advantages.
- DSLA provides its users with the ability to verify the capabilities of service providers.
Is DSLA Worth Investing?
According to Coingecko, DSLA Protocol’s price today is $0.00083759, with a 24-hour trading volume of $1.04M. DSLA is up 2.4% in the last 24 hours but has also decreased by -14.8% in the last 14-day. DSLA has a circulating supply of 5,216,242,658 DSLA and a max supply of 5,709,763,023 DSLA.
Wallet Investor predicts that DSLA is not a promising long-term investment. Due to its low market cap, DSLA prices can easily be manipulated. Forecasting up to 2030, Wallet Investor sees prices going down to $0.00043. Experts from Trading Beasts also project the same price trend for DSLA protocol – a decline in prices in the near future. However, market experts at Price Prediction are optimistic since they think DSLA will rise to $0.018 by 2030 – over a +5000 increase.
There is no universal consensus on whether DSLA prices will go up or down. We can only depend on various factors such as uprising announcements, new technological solutions, the crypto environment, etc. Each potential investor needs to research before investing based on the current market factors to predict market trends.
If you enjoyed this article about DSLA, you might also like: What is Theta Network and is YouTube Worried?